For a couple weeks now we’ve been encouraging the kids to ‘shop’ with their amazon.com wish lists so we’ll have some idea of what they’d like for Christmas. Shopping for teens/pre-teens is SO much harder –and more expensive- than shopping for toddlers. Ugh!
About a year ago I wrote a letter to Santa as my 10-years-older self and I wished for some intangible things and a few tangible, but very ambitious things. For today’s 10 on the Tenth I’ll list my top-10 more manageable wishes:
- window treatments for the public bathroom
- light fixture to hang above our dining table
- stained glass dragonfly to hang in round window above staircase
- macramé wall hanging to hang on knee wall overlooking living room
- trim and door repair for patio door
- black boots
- 2 dozen Bentley ColorWare 20 oz glasses in Ruby
- an apricot tree
- a bench for my shade garden
- a bulb bed
That doesn’t seem like too much to ask for does it?