Things I could blog about, but don’t feel like blogging about:
- the weather
- Thomas’ bout with reflux
- my Spring sememster schedule
- the assignments I have left to complete before the end of the Winter semester
- missing lunch with BFFW for 5th Monday in a row
- 2010 tax return
- these burning questions regarding my children: is Emma dealing with a bully? has Thomas started puberty? how many kids should I invite to Liz’s birthday party given her teacher says she doesn’t interact much- all of them, none of them, the list she gave me?
- missing three weeks of God’s Girls, but still having nothing more than a lesson title for this coming Wednesday
- my new love for ‘Fringe’
- the kid’s PIP performance, including photos
- not calling Kaley on her birthday even though I thought of it several times
- my MIL’s fall and subsequent damage
- my in-law’s lack of water if the wind-chill drops below freezing and how frustrating that is to me
- the fact that I haven’t mailed Luke’s birthday present OR the Christmas/New Year’s/Valentine’s Day cards yet.
- Jack’s doctor’s appointments.
- Jack’s automobile accident.
- my apathy about blogging and/or reading blogs and how I soo don’t want this to be another thing I start and then stop, never to be looked at again.
Aren’t you glad I’m back?